I seem to be going through some kind of rebirth.
- I have been surrounded by synchronicities of death in the last week. No one I know personally, but, others. Death always represents rebirth in my experience. Loss, yes, but then the inevitable birthing of the new that follows. Death itself is a rebirth, really, after all. You die, you go to ‘heaven’ (higher dimensions where lower vibrations such as the feelings of powerlessness, sadness, etc, all of those, are not and cannot ever be experienced), and you (usually) come back and are literally re-born as you incarnate once again.
- I had a dream about vomiting last night – which symbolises releasing, or the need to release, emotions, thoughts, whatever you intuit – just something significant.
- The last card I drew from my Oracle Card deck was ‘Dragonfly – Emergence’:
“The goddess emerges from her gestation in the water transformed, with a renewed sense of power and purpose.” “You are in an intense process of emergence into the next cycle of your life. Unlike more gradual shifts in awareness you have experienced, this one is happening quite rapidly and came on somewhat unexpectedly, without any pauses for contemplation or indecision.” “This period of emergence is one of broadened consciousness and heightened perceptual capacities; and since it is inevitable, it is best to surrender to the flow and allow yourself to gracefully move into the next cycle of your life.”
- I am officially tapering off of my anti depressants as of yesterday. Yes!
- I have been having thoughts about going gluten free (which is better for the body in my opinion).
- I finally found the courage to begin the process of de-calcifying my pineal gland (I had fears of not being able to handle the sensitivity to energy and non-physical entities that may come as a result).
- I felt prompted to take charge of my health (remember to take my iron tablets, get a blood test to check iron and B12 levels (an important thing to do as a vegan) and liver function, thyroid, take flaxseed oil tablets (for omega 3), drink my vegan/raw/organic shake thing from time to time to ensure I get vitamin K2, which will allow me to better absorb vitamin D, which is something I am low on that I am in the midst of fixing (oh sunshine!).
I then got a message from my spirit guides, through another psychic, that my health is indeed something I need to be focusing on.
I think my vibration is increasing and with it comes loss, to make room for the new, and I’m not worried about it.
The death thing is…odd though? Just feels weird. I guess simply because of societal conditioning, it’s always weird to notice/think about.
Also, speaking of vibration increasing, I had a dream that my dad got a financial bonus and that the sick budgie at my parents’ house got better – maybe I am becoming clairvoyant via my dreams? Or perhaps they were just a reflection of wishful thinking. We shall see. That’d be cool though. Never really had that before.
I will write more about going off of anti-depressants and it’s effects, and the deaths that surround, at a later time. I don’t have much inspiration to really really write just now, just wanted to get this unorganised train of thought down before I forgot it.
Edit: The Oracle Cards I have been using: Earth Magic: Oracle Cards