Did you know that:
Animal Communication can be used to…
- Let your animal know about important changes or events such as if you are going on holiday, having a new baby, adopting another pet, moving, taking them to the vet for a procedure, getting a new house mate or partner Etc.
- Manage any inappropriate behaviour or on going behavioural issues.
- Help your cat understand why the Christmas tree is not a giant, amazing scratching tree just for them
- Manage and help your animal to recover from an emotional or physical trauma.
- Help introduce yourself to your newly adopted pet – find out who they are inside, learn about their past, their likes and dislikes, their interests, their desires Etc.
- Explain to your dog that, contrary to popular belief, the mail man is not all dogs’ greatest foe
- Strengthen your bond with your current pet by simply sharing with one another through conversation E.g. ask your pet if they want something to be different regarding their food, bedding or environment Etc, ask them how they’re feeling physically or emotionally, say to or ask them anything at all.
- Help multi pet households with any commonly related issues e.g. sharing of space or toys, fighting, possessiveness, territorial behaviour Etc.
- Help your pet understand why you keep taking photos of them while they’re sleeping in a ‘hilarious’ or ‘really cute’ position’. Or why you keep putting them in ‘little outfits’ ‘because they look so adorable’.
- Tell your pet you don’t need their company every time you take a shower
- A lot, lot more!
If you’re not sure what the heck I’m talking about or would like to order an animal communication session with me, head to http://rebeccaelizabethanne.com/animal-communication (By the way there is a super awesome YAYIT’STHE HOLIDAYS SPECIAL on right now, hooray!)